Camden 1780 for Partizan 2018 (1)

My preparation is now underway for Partizan on the 20th May at the Newark Showground in Nottinghamshire. 

I’ve been working on the layout for a while and have sort of committed myself to the following:




This represents a 12x4 foot table although on the day there will be a little more depth behind the American Rebels and a little more width to accommodate swamps on each flank. 

I have more or less all of the figures I need and the current iteration of the rules seems to be coping with the mix of different quality troops on show. 

What I need to finish now are my model longleaf pines to dot across the battlefield. I’ve made 24 armatures for these with twisted florist’s wire and different kinds of tape and am just awaiting some MDF bases before proceeding to the next stage. 

More updates as things progress. I’ll try to post here as well as on my paintingshed Facebook page. 

Comments