Salute 2014 - my haul

Here is my haul of stuff from Salute.
No mad impulse buys this year, just steady building of the AWI collection:

Guilford Courthouse from Grand Manner

 George Washington from the Perry brothers, free with 3 boxes of plastic continentals
 Some British in roundabouts to use as part of the battalion of invalids for Hobkirk's Hill, and maybe update my British Legion infantry
 3 boxes of continentals (it kinda felt like £60 for Geroge Washington with 3 boxes free)
 Grass matting to rip up. Much cheaper than tufts
I also bought the new Perry book from Atlantic publishers. Veeeery nice.

cheers

Comments

  1. Great Haul and love the Grand Manner building! I pre-ordered the 3 box deal. I would have just picked up one box for starters, but had to have the Washington figure too so I get what you mean by buying the Washington figure for 60 pounds and getting 3 boxes free.

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice haul indeed !

    The Grass matting loos interesting, where can i find it?

    best regards Michael

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michael

    The grass is made by Noch and I bought mine from Timecast.

    Thanks to all for your comments

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment