A new old project

It's back to 15mm WW2 at the moment. I'm part way through renovating my late war US forces and have used a box of PSC plastics for the bulk of the infantry and Peter Pig for the support weapons. The PSC box has an odd mix of small arms, not really having enough rifles, but I'm happy to count carbines and extra BARs as rifles when necessary. Official BARs are based as 2 man teams whereas your basic GI is based singly. I have a few rules options to toy with: PBI, Battlegroup Normandy, Battle, Bolt Action, or even my own adapted from some moderns I wrote a few years ago. For now here is the first platoon and a hefty selection of support weapons. The 30 cal MGs are repaints, hence the square bases, the rest are all new. Two more infantry platoons to do and I'll have a company. I then have a box of PSC Germans and a box of support weapons assembled and under coated.







Comments

  1. Looking good !

    Will be interesting to see which rule way you will go.

    I will try out Boalt Action for the first time tonight.

    Best regards Michael

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment