Reinforcements for Partizan

Some last minute arrivals for the demo game have just made it off the painting table. First are two British command stand, a brigade commander above and an army general (and hounds) below:
...and the von Bose musketeers finally make it after several years of trying!

The flags are my normal efforts, printed onto ordinary paper and then over-painted. These have quite a tricky design that I have somewhat simplified. The flag cords are from Front Rank.


Hope to see you at the show tomorrow. Doors open 10-4.

Comments

  1. Stunning minis !!!

    I realy like the British general with the wolfhounds...I have one British general with 4 wolfhounds chasing a patriot boy on my painting table at the moment I hope to finish it during this week...

    Good Luck at Partizan!!!

    Best regards Dalauppror

    ReplyDelete
  2. Top drawer stuff Steve!

    Very much looking forward to seeing this game tomorrow.

    Assuming I get some sleep- lots of work to do for a client or two.

    Darrell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pics! Wish I could be there.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment